Friday, August 27, 2010

BEYOND, BE JON KORTAJARENA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zvN0hChzyg&NR=1

You will be asking yourself if I made a mistake pasting that link.
But no, plis plis plis!! go and watch the video,
If you have done so Thank You. Now let's talk about it.

Thousands or rather billions of people smoke over the world. However none of them do it like this guy does. Have you seen how the smoke comes through his mouth?? And how speechless do we remain?
I've just found out another ability from this model, my favourite by the way. He just gives the flawless touch to this film "Single man". Hes good looking and has got appearance. Besides I love his Spanish accent that reminds me how we sometimes speak in English. Not to mention his body language as a well-known model.
After all its not a bad movie, it has a beautiful photograph, sensitive music and nice outfits. Thus I'd mark it with a 7.
Moreover I've also read that this scene, I've showed you, its going to become in one of the most sexiest in the history of cinema. I hope so cuz he diserves it.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

PS: Im against smoking due to its health hazards that covers utterly its lack of benefits.

1 comment:

  1. Heyy, good one:D I'll be on my way to rent this movie. And I completely agree on your PS., ^^

    ReplyDelete