Thursday, September 23, 2010

BEST OF: AA de Amaya Arzuaga

Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week ended yesterday after six crowded days. I haven't had the pleasure of being a guest of the event, however I was able to see the catwalk pics by Internet. So I won't complain of my situation, and also of many others fashion amateurs.
These next days, I'll be showing you: the best ideas from some of the creative participants, of course from my point of view I'm already just a student.
Here today, I'm going to analize the collection from AA de Amaya Arzuaga (prêt à porter, s/s 2011).

     

The variety of colors this designer from Burgos uses are from
khaki to red, besides black, navy blue, grey, pastel pink, and 
a pinch of white. Asymmetric details are often in the group.
 
 
Lots of bodysuits, shorts and dresses in order to show our legs.
 As you can see, most of the garments are thight at the waist.
I love the left outfit: a draped short with a denim pleated-from-waist blouse.
The red dress represents the vertical short layered technique she utilizes.

 
 Draped clothes again with no pattern. Playsuits are a 
must-have according to AA. For the make-up, it's only been 
used a bright orange shadow either lipstick nor gloss.


Another characteristic is the bones that are used as an ornament 
on the garments. But it's also the main feature to stand out in the 
collection giving a funny 3D vision of those garments. I like the heels 
join to legwarmers too. In short, a young amusing silhouette and 
at the the same time elegant.

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

If you want to see more, go to the link above:
http://www.vogue.es/desfiles/primavera-verano-2011-madrid-aa-de-amaya-arzuaga/5518

No comments:

Post a Comment