Monday, September 27, 2010

Cheap Shops: PRIMARK's Ray-Bans


Here above, there are a pairs of Ray-Ban X Beams. They look stunning and fashionable. The problem: the high price, that not all of us can afford. But everybody knows it isn't a problem nowadays. We have Zara, Bershka, S.I.X., lots of shops with average prices. 
Today, the main protagonist is Primark. With its low numbers but broad variety of trendy clothes and accesories, it's a must visited shop at the mall now. Well, getting to the point. Two days ago, I went to the mall for a look on the new trends. And after hours of searching, experiment and walking; I'd stand out these pairs of glasses that look very similar to the real ones. Aren't they? Although, these lents are bigger enough to cover part of my cheeks. Besides, the sidepieces are thicker and the price was one euro. However, I didn't buy it. Next time, baby.
With this instance, we prove how must-haves can be found on cheap shops.
Thanks for reading, see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. glasses are nice and fashionable..alot of people would wear them around just for looks so these are goood to me!

    ReplyDelete