Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TEMPERLEY LONDON: a discovery


 

















 I don't know whether I'm proving a lack of fashion culture with this post. 
Despite that, I'm going to present you a new brand that I've found out for the very first time. It's TEMPERLEY LONDON. This collection is from Spring/Summer 2010, besides it was presented at the New York Fashion Week. You're able to see the whole collection in Vogue's web. 
However I haven't said yet what I like from these pretty rags. The classic combination of black and white always goes nice. I love the print of the last photo, it seems a monochrome kaleidoscope. The collection is also full of studs and rough stones. There are lots of playsuits and thick threads making like spiderwebs. Although they use more colors apart from black and white, they are coral red and light blue. The gauze is common in the group of outfits. Moreover heads are usually covered with crowns and elegant turbans.

Web page:   http://www.temperleylondon.com/

Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment